See why your team will not win the Super Bowl, unless your team is the team I’m predicting to win it all. It’s early, but I will stick to these picks all the way barring any major injuries. Each justification will be about a sentence, so let’s get into it.
- Tennessee Titans (8-4): Marcus Mariota’s play has been up and down all season, and this team doesn’t do any one thing very well.
- Jacksonville Jaguars (8-4): Blake Bortles will hold this team back from serious playoff contention and a rookie running back, albeit a good one, is not enough to carry an offense.
- Houston Texans (4-8): When Deshaun Watson was at the helm this team looked special, but additional injuries to JJ Watt and Whitney Mercilus have doomed this teams 2017 season.
- Indianapolis Colts (3-9): This team has very little talent on their roster from bottom to top with Andrew Luck out, which is why they are in the midst of a lost season.
- Cleveland Browns (0-12): This team is a complete mess, but what else is new?
- Cincinnati Bengals (5-7): The talent on paper hasn’t won this team too many games in real life which points to some issues with head coach Marvin Lewis.
- Baltimore Ravens (7-5): The defense looks dominant, but Joe Flacco doesn’t have any weapons on offense to make a deep playoff run.
- Pittsburgh Steelers (10-2): The look great on both sides of the ball, but their kryptonite is the New England Patriots and until the Steelers prove they can beat them they will not get out of the AFC
- Denver Broncos (3-9): This team is set at every position except quarterback, but until they figure that one out they won’t even be a playoff team.
- Oakland Raiders (6-6): An underwhelming season to say the least considering they were expected to be the class of the AFC. Their defense is holding back their offense from being a true contender.
- Los Angeles Chargers (6-6): Although they have been hot as of late, and might make a deep run, this team is not primed to win the Super Bowl being in the same conference as the Steelers and Patriots.
- Kansas City Chiefs (6-6): This team finally started clicking on offense, but they feel the loss of Eric berry as the defense looks absolutely lost, especially against the run.
- New York Jets (5-7): Josh McCown is simply not a Super Bowl quarterback, although he has definitely exceeded expectations.
- Buffalo Bills (6-6): This team does not trust their starting quarterback, and that is a huge problem heading into the playoffs.
- Miami Dolphins (5-7): The ‘Phins need Ryan Tannehill to come back just to start thinking about making the playoffs, let alone a Super Bowl.
AFC Representative and Super Bowl Winner:
- New England Patriots (10-2): Trust the Patriot way, they have been here and done this before. No team in either conference posies a real threat, but anything can happen on any given Sunday. Enjoy this Super Bowl Patriots fans, because this will be Brady’s last.